14.6.13

a day in real life - vol. 1

Hi y'all! Casey - over at The Wiegand's - inspired me yesterday to get real and share images of my real life. No posed shots. No super happy probably only lasted for three seconds smiles. Real images of life in motion. Today's installment is from Thursday, June 13th, 2013 (yesterday) and all shots were taken after 8pm. It was my evening, realistically.
after worship practice. new lens means mirror pictures are perfectly acceptable, right?
this drive has become a blur - literally. I drive it so many days a week I could do it in my sleep.
addicted to "lucky guy" by mockingbird sun right now.
yes. I'm one of those girls who proudly displays her tassel in her car. mine even has rhinestones ;)
came home and changed into leggings and an all too big sweatshirt. 
dropped my keys on my nightstand...next to the other important things in life.
walked into my closet to tackle laundry. lets be honest...most days it looks like this
...instead of this...
clothes are spilling out of my dresser, per usual.
and my dryer door is open. 
there is a stack of books from the library that I haven't even touched yet.
and my bathroom counter looks like this. 
my bed went all day without being made...

my towel was hung up crooked and my sandals are on the floor...
along with my running shoes and roller skates..
but, knowing full well I should deal with all of the above, I stop and take another picture in the mirror.
 happy friday, my sweet readers ♥ next time you think of it, take a picture of your real life. and share with me if you do! I would love to read (see) a day in your life!

1 comment:

  1. miss ruthanne, i miss youuuuu. i need a skype date with you eventually. we can chat about all the things going on in our crazy lives - some good real girl talk. hope you are well and lovely!

    ReplyDelete