14.7.11

lemonade && world puzzle

Lemonade.

What says summertime more than that? Not much, if you ask me. I mean, you don't wake up on February 8th and say. "Gee, I want some lemonade this lovely winter morning!" Nope, you don't. But in July? Totally different story, folks. And today we just so happened to have everything needed to make some of that deliciousnes! Especially the lemons needed. We had about a gazillion. Legit.


One...two...three...four...oh I give up counting.


It 'twas quite awesome seeing one of my vintage bowls filled with lemons, too.

After making my lemonade with two of my siblings, I sat down at the kitchen table to work on this amazing beauty. I love puzzles. No, I don't just love puzzles, I looooooove puzzles. Like, majorly. And this one was 600 pieces, and all the countries of the world were in their shapes! Seriously. Nigeria, Chile, Mexico, Turkey, France, etc. It was pretty awesome. My mom bought it for my brother's school this year, but I opened it first. Muah! After three glasses of lemonade, three John Mayer cd's and 2 hours of intensive concentration, I finished it with minimal help from the fam'. Isn't it pretty?


The wooooooorld....3 feet by 1 1/2 feet...yep...big'un isn't it?


The beautiful [and colorful] USofA


Neon live by John Mayer [favorite] 

I am now off to babysit, lovelies. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great post! The lemon pictures are sooo cool. ;) Now I want Lemonade! Serious. :D
    Awesome blog!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! I'm absolutely obsessed with puzzles. they're basically my life ;) just finished this same puzzle for the hundredth time tonight- crazy!

    ReplyDelete