13.7.11

post one.

It's 11:55 pm here in northern California. What does that mean for me? Oh, that I'm sitting here, trying to think of something remotely classy to put in my first blog post. And I got nothin'. Bummer, no? Thought so.

It was a gorgeous day here, though. I spent a good portion of it ourdoors, soaking up the sun, on a five mile hike. I came home, and after eating dinner, I had the urge to bake cupcakes. So, I did. Muah! I tried a new recipe - Pina Colada cupcakes with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting from this blog, and I sadly wasn't thrilled. However, it turned out okay, cause I got to bake and make some bomb frosting.

But now I suppose I should tell you a little bit about my interests and what you'll be reading about. I have a lot of them though, so brace yourself. Iam an obsessor of music. I write songs, sing, play piano and am learning guitar. I love to sew; I don't get to as often as I'd like but it's still a hobby. I adore photography, I love to bake. I'm a lover of all things vintage; especially dresses. Also, I collect vintage Pyrex dishes.  Borderline geekness, I know. I love love love love love all things western. Cowboy boots, fried chicken, Texas, horseshoes, country music, the rodeo, you name it, I love it, basically. I am not by any means a major girly girl. I love to spend time outside, and one of my loves? Deep sea fishing. In fact, my daddy just left for a fishing trip with our boat, and I was so sad I couldn't go due to a job this weekend. And speaking of my daddy, I love him soooo much. I mean really, he's awesome. For one, he married my mom, and what's not awesome about that? Especially since they just celebrated their 19th anniversary on Monday. Oh, and then they had me, and my brother, and my sister, and my other brother, and then my other sister...[if you lost count, that's 5 kids total.] My brother is 13, sister 9, brother 4, sister 10 months. And believe me - it's crazy in my house. Oh yeah, and we home school. There's a lot more to add to the list but you'll find that out eventually.

As for me, it's now 12:30 and I need to go to bed..when will I learn that it's stupid to stay up so late? Probably never...sweet dreams to y'all...[oh yeah, and I use that term way more than I should.]

adios (:

No comments:

Post a Comment