9.12.12

the boy is on his way.

Y'all. 

A boy is on his way to my house right now to have dinner with my family and I.

I am so excited, yet so terrified at the same time.

I'm about to cross the line of fantasizing about this day and it actually happening; not just because I want a date, but because he wants to pursue me. Really pursue me. 

Say a prayer for me if you think of it...I'm a teensy nervous about him meeting my daddy. And about the whole evening. I keep pinching myself. This is really happening...holy cow. I'm growing up...I'm not just imagining moving into adulthood. I'm almost there. Good Lord.

I'll fill y'all in as soon as I can,.

xoxo, Ruthanne

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness yay! That is so sweet and exciting and .... YAY! Ruthanne. I am soooo happy for you!
    Britney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeee. I loved that picture you sent me and Chels! You need to email us again soon and fill us in on the details!

    ReplyDelete