13.10.13

5 things sunday.

5 things sunday...what the heck is this? This is when I write a post about 5 things you don't know about me. And then you go ahead and write one too, and link it up in the comments. See, it's going to be fun. I assure you. 
Ready?

1.) I can't drink milk unless its ice cold. Ever. 


2.) I really like Washington DC. A lot. I want to get a cute little apartment there someday.


3.) I enjoy cleaning my bathroom, like it was fun or something.


4.) If you ask me to go with you somewhere I will ask to drive...I don't care about gas..I want to drive.


5.) I hate skinny jeans. Unless you're 5'6" or taller and stick thin...they're silly. But hey, whatevs. 


Boom! Now you know five things about me that you didn't before now and you can carry on your life in peace now. 

Xoxo!

4 comments:

  1. Why yes, I did already write an entry today, but I may be writing another one just for this purpose alone :D Also, I would ask you to drive anyways, cause I hate it and don't have my license.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.theycallhermeghan.com/2013/10/cinco-factos.html <----- There's my link :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Wholesale Angel Costume

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete