11.8.12

autumn && friendship.

liz, becca, me, rachel. october 2010.
excuse my horrible skinny jeans and plaid, but lets be honest...this picture is great. 
two of my favorite people in the world. james and I have known each other for 12 years, been close friends for 10 of them.
friends since ever, basically.
so maybe this wasn't fall...but whatever.
taylor's benefit (the whole community came together to raise money for her expenses. if you haven't read taylor's story, you can do so here)
becca, amy, me. two years ago.
I've been blessed with some awesome friends. seriously. and we always seem to have the best memories in the fall. 6 weeks of amazing times, wonderful company, and so many smiles. I know fall is still a ways away, but I was looking through these pictures on facebook, and couldn't help but smile, knowing it's coming again. it'll be different, like it is every year, but it'll be great, too. we have new friends who've opted to join in on the madness.

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! So glad you have a close group of friends like this. :)

    ReplyDelete