15.8.12

mirror, mirror


I took this picture on monday, while the skies were overcast and the lighting was just right.

I really like how it turned out....the mirror and all that. wish I could have not gotten the house in the background, but oh well.

do you ever feel like you're constantly looking inside or at yourself, trying to figure out who you are? what you're doing? what you want to be?

I'm starting my senior year soon. and I'm terrified...not of the school year itself...but after. What on earth am I going to do with my life? I know the Lord will guide me and bless my path as long as I follow Him...but I'm still scared of the unknown. 

But...I do know that the next few years are going to be huge. I know that God's going to do big things. I know that I'm going to be used...and I know I'm going to be loved, forever, by Him, no matter what.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I totally love that picture! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to what you said up there. God totally has a plan for your life, and I'm sure it's awesome. Plus, we all have the potential to change the world. :)
    Love that picture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I carpooled with a girl that was named Ruthanne with an E too :)

    Ahhh...I remember too well what it felt like to wonder what was beyond my senior year. I did it again before my senior year of college. Things turn out so differently than I expected and there were a lot of prayers, but I wouldn't change it in anyway.

    My advice (and everyone will try to give it you about college) is to take your generals and pick a fun class every semester your first year (if the fun class goes to major...that's a good bet!). Decide what you like from there and then start picking up the "intro to major" courses instead of your "fun" class.

    ReplyDelete