6.8.12

when inspiration strikes.

pink && lace

I'm obsessed with this top right now. Sooo cute. No idea where it came from, though, it was in a bag of clothes my aunt gave me! anyway. today was pretty good. got some school done - trying to get back into the swing of things a little early. I'm hoping to be done with senior year by January...graduate six months early..how cool would that be? Gah. Pray for me! haha. 

Anyway. this is what else I've been up to today..

I put this cute little cell phone clutch together...inspired from something I saw on pinterest. I have a lot of refining to do, but I think it's a good start. I've decided I need to do something with my creativity besides fill my life with millions of projects to keep for myself...so I'm thinking of starting an Etsy shop. I dunno, we'll see...but I have a lot I could make and sell.

Theeeeen....while I was rummaging through my boxes looking for the box of lace, I spotted vintage polka dot bias tape I scored a few weekends ago...and then came the light bulb. this was the result:


cutest hair bow I've ever made, I think. Mm..I love it so much. totally wearing it tomorrow, too. hehe.

what inspired you today?

1 comment: