23.8.12

since last week...


I got my license! WHOO! (stolen from mom's IG, pardon the cheesy grin...)
I spent the rest of that day enjoying the life I've been blessed with...this kind of stuff is my office, all the time. Nannying is the best ever.


I discovered the amazing app "PicFX"...seriously, it's great. I did this picture of my youth pastor with it.

I spent my Saturday in the greatest home ever, nannying yet again. We sat on a mustard yellow couch, sunk our feet into the awesome orange shag carpet, explored the millions of closets and nooks, and read Curious George books for an hour. 


I had a picnic with this cutie...berries and salami in the cool, wonderful, outdoors.

and I spent the afternoon today hiking with this one...oh. Rachel...seriously, y'all, she hates hiking. I can't believe I got her to do it!


and we made it! I can't tell you how much I love where we live...This is my backyard. No lie. If I turned to the right from where I was standing while taking this, I could have walked to my house in 20 minutes. Blessed beyond belief! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your license! Where you live is so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed is the perfect way to describe your life :] ..hiking, picnics, driving and so much more to love! Keep smiling!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete