25.11.12

life lately.


Tonight is one of those when I want to simply stop time for a second. 

So many things are happening right now and I just want a minute to step back and breathe. Sit at the piano and play...sing and worship without worrying about what's coming next. Here's what's been going on in my life lately.

Only a few more months of school.

There's someone special in my life and I don't even know how that happened. But he's kind of great. And I think he's going to be around for a while...or more. I'll give y'all a teaser. He's tall :) 

Some friendships are enduring tough times, while others are flourishing more than ever before.

I got a car. Kind of. 

I'm looking at a worship schools still and legitimately discussing moving with two of my best friends. Eek.

I realized that this year is probably the last one I will spend with my family as their child. Next year is adulthood. How?

I bought this pink coat. And I'm really excited about it. Don't know why, but a bright pink coat for the cold winter days makes me happy.

Our nanny is moving away. And I am so sad about it. Even though my parents hired her to take care of the littles, she's been like a big sister to me this past year. And I am so thankful for the time we've spent.

I can't believe Christmas is almost here. Time to start shopping and blessing those I love. So exciting!

I spent all of Friday night throwing my guts up from the flu. Still haven't fully gotten my strength back..but hey, what an easy way to ditch 5 pounds, huh?

I'm playing guitar more and more. Writing again, finally. Inspiration is back. 

Even though the future is terrifying me right now, I can't wait for what the Lord is about to do in my life. 

xoxo, Ruthanne

1 comment:

  1. I know things are going to work out great for you, Ruthanne. And who is this special guy???

    ReplyDelete