7.2.13

almost two weeks + a recap

So I'm awful...it's almost been two weeks since I posted. Lame.

Let me catch you up, a bit.

I'm obsessing over these songs. Majorly.

told you.

This happened. We're cool, we know.

I got my car washed and took a selfie in the process. I felt really cool.

For the first time ever my name was spelled right on my Starbucks cup without me spelling it out for them. Ruthanne...no Ruth Ann, Ruthann, Ruth, or Ruthan....you have no idea how happy it made me.

I went to this really beautiful wedding on Saturday. Cutest couple ever. Really.

I made this cake to celebrate the closing of football season, and the fact that baseball season is THIS MUCH CLOSER. I'm just kind of excited. boys in baseball pants...sigh.

I enjoyed an hour on the lake...it's really low right now, but it was a beautiful day. Ice chunks floating around, it was frozen solid a couple weeks ago.

I tried to take a cute coffee-drinking-selfie. It turned out like this. Oh well.

My friend James bought me a new keychain for my keys. Princess key chain + John Deere key chain = seriously so perfect - because this is the new window decal I ordered for my car..


So, there's my life the past couple weeks. I'm also going to Texas in 29 days. EEE!

Also...I'm looking at buying another pair of boots. Someone talk me out of it, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment