24.1.13

happy day...err..morning. kind of.


THIS is the face of a girl who booked her flight to Texas today.

What am I going to do in Texas, you ask?

Oh, nothing big..just totally going to spend spring break with my best friend ever. 

I mean, no big deal or anything.

Just kidding. Kind of beyond excited.

This was basically the only good part about my day, as almost immediately following me booking my flight, everything got sour.

No school got done, I needed to run errands between a friend coming over and my algebra tutor...friend was late...didn't leave til after my tutor showed up...you know. One of those days.

But I did get a workout from scraping up the sheet of 2-3" thick ice rink that covered our driveway up until 2pm today. Bonussss! My arms are still sore and I have blisters on my hands to prove it.

Anyway. I'm going to bed. Sweet dreams, sweet friends. 

xoxo, 
Ruthanne


1 comment: