22.9.13

don't fall off ladders

Okay. So, I don't know if you knew this, but one of my names means "graceful". If you know me, this is funny.

So, this week, I'm putting up pictures on my picture wall.

I get all of them up and I just don't like the angle they're hanging. Observe.


So, it's like, super late and I'm on a sugar high from eating all the candy Kelly sent me for my birthday, so I'm all "oooh! I'll get on a ladder and move them all!!!"

I hang four rows. 

No scares. No balance issues.

None.

THEN. THEN. THEN.

I'm putting the LAST nail in the wall for the final row, and what do you know? I lose my balance, fall forward on the coat rack, sending the ladder backwards and it collapses, I fall backwards with the coat rack on top of me, I land on the ladder and totally jacked up my back and all that stuff. 

On the plus side, I'm okay, my wall is finished because I was pissed that it all came down with me, the coat rack and ladder, so I got back up there and put ALL of the pictures back up and that took another hour and a half. 

Also, I ate all the candy Kell sent me and I won't get fat anymore. So that's good too.

And, I have a lot of great pictures to look at. 

But, I digress.

Don't fall off ladders.

Just don't.

The end.

P.S.
It turned out cute, though. See?




1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely precious wall! It turned out perfect, especially with the cowboy boots and guitars. Too great!

    ReplyDelete