16.8.11

glass beach necklace.

I made the coolest necklace last week. Like. Legit. You know how I posted about glass beach? Well. For years I've been collecting pieces of glass from there. It's kinda a thing people do. It's like a treasure hunt. The majority of it is little pebbles and green, brown, and clear glass. There is some blue glass in there, but if you look really carefully, you'll find pieces of ceramic and china. And those are the bestest ever :) I took some of my favorite, but not too loved pieces, and created a necklace out of them. Here's some pics :)





 The blue of this is so pretty.

 Bam. One of my favorite pieces ever. It's green and gorgeous.


 awkward picture. But whatever. The necklace is pretty, isn't it?

It was so simple to make. I used wire, a clasp, glass, and...oh, that's IT! super fun. If you're ever in Fort Bragg, Ca, go to glass beach at all costs. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment