11.8.11

pillows...yes. pillows.

Fact: I am a lover of sewing.

Fact: I will and can make almost anything from, well, almost anything.

Fact: I love JoAnn's.

Fact: More than JoAnn's, I love their fabric remnants basket.

Fact: These pillows cost under $12 for both of them.

Fact: They're just about the cutest thing I think I've ever made. This week... ;) And, even better than that, no pattern was needed...kachow! Freehand patterns are the bomb...

Here are a few pictures of these darling pillows...:)

My kitty, Ivy, wanted to be in on the picture taking...and honestly it was just too cute of a picture to deny her that! She does this frequently, however. She's not camera shy...so she's getting her own tag called "kitty kandids"...with a K...classy, I know...muah.

The ruffles are one of my favorite parts. They're so...just yeah. ha... 

The Nautical theme was for my daddy, as well. Our entire basement has this kind of theme carried on throughout it...pretty snazzy and totally adorable if you ask me....*wink*...

Aren't they adorable? Took me an hour and a half to make two; $12 for both, and a source of entertainment for the evening. And, they realllllly look cute in our home theater.

Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment