15.8.11

a trip to the coast

Last weekend my family and I took a trip to the coast to go camping and fishing. It was pretty fun, and although I don't have boat/fishing pictures of the (amazing) salmon we caught, these ones will work for now.
 I love the landscape.

 Pretty ocean <3

My cousin and I sat looking at this view for a good hour...'twas nice.

 A trip is never complete without a shoe picture.

 Me and the little brother...he's riding his bike :)

 Glass beach - it's a beach that used to be a dump, and now, all the glass pieces that were there are round and smooth. It's the coolest thing.

 It takes talent to be beautiful without even looking at the camera...my lovely cousin <3

 Another glass beach picture. But of the street...

 This is just so classic. I mean really.

This AWESOME car was parked near us and I had to take a picture. It's so stellar!

The Harbor

Me and the little sister :)
This has nothing to do with Fort Bragg, I know. But it was cool.

I have an obsession with street signs.

I really could go on and on and on about how lovely Fort Bragg, California is, but I think these do a better job than I ever could.

1 comment:

  1. Great post!
    Love the pictures; and I can now totally picture someone feeding a Sea Lion a handful of cheerios. O.o Baha.
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete