4.10.12

nancy drew + iphone 5




Once upon a time, I became the proud owner of an iPhone 5. She was beautiful, and we were fast friends. Between her bigger display, incredibly lightweight and sleek frame, and her improved front camera, it was obvious this friendship would last a while.

I knew she needed a case to protect her...to keep her safe. I racked my brain for the possibilities. I thought of getting the same case I had for my previous iPhone to fit the iPhone 5. But I decided that was too...blah. So I thought. And despite my love for vintage floral designs, I just didn't love any of the cases I saw.

Then. It hit me. Like a ton of bricks.

I could make my own case. It could be one-of-a-kind. And it could feature my favorite person ever...Nancy Drew.

http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/92ae28640e7211e2a3361231380e7036_7.jpg

And this is what happened. I created my very own Nancy Drew iPhone case...and it came today. It is beyond perfect.

I have a feeling the three of us will live happily ever after, what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Hey, its really look beautiful of that iPhone 5 case. I would like to also by same. Nice blog.

    Hire iPhone App Developer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous girl! I was obsessed with Nancy Drew in elementary school.. may or may not own every book ;)

    ReplyDelete