24.5.12

best friend photoshoot


Soooo....while I was in texas visiting miss Rebekah, we had a super duper fun photoshoot! :) Her momma is a fantastic photographer, so one day after church, we has some serious fun with the camera! Here are some of our favorites :)

this is just so us. sass and all.
 
we're just precious, we know ;)


attitude.

don't those cupcakes look yummy? yeah, I know.
this is my favorite. really tells the story of us....love love love!
and this one...well. I know it's not edited or anything, but I adore it. just so us.

so there you have it! some pictures from our photoshoot :) if you wanna see more of my texas momma's work, head on over here!


happy thursday!


4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! We did the same thing for my friend's birthday party a few years ago and I just loved it. Glad you had a fun day with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and you guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo pretty, you ladies are. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is too cute and it looks really professional!

    ReplyDelete