18.5.12

happiness // today




my day started off kind of lame.

woke up with a sore throat.

late.

and just kind of did nothing all day.

but it got much better.

I ended up spending the afternoon with my best friend.

playing guitar on the docks of beautiful donner lake.

wearing a big sun hat.

and lovely cat eye sunglasses.

singing free fallin' by tom petty/john mayer.

receiving applause from the people on the dock over.

then we saw the high school play...godspell.

and I almost met mister's mother. [cue awkward giggles]

it was uncomfortable, and resulted in me feeling like a dork.

and now, now I am off to do my nails and listen to more great music.

today was good. 

1 comment:

  1. Loving this. The way it's written makes me feel like I'm in highschool all over again.

    ReplyDelete