16.5.12

the week was.

monday was excitement and midnight snacks.

tuesday was creating pinterest-worthy nails while growing more excited.

wednesday was airport mirror pictures, seeing my best friend for the first time in 17 months, and orange leaf.

thursday was car rides, watching a lovely lady dance, and pretty clouds.

friday was kissing and loving on bek's nephew.

saturday was full of pretty scenery. 

sunday was church, and a photoshoot after, followed by nancy drew and treats.

monday was sonic happy hour and movie night.

tuesday was going home. shedding a few tears while I did so.


I just got back from texas yesterday - and I have some posts to put up for ya'll about my trip, but until then, this will have to suffice :) sorry I didn't post the whole week! I was planning on getting some guest posters while I was away, but never got to it, and honestly just wanted to not have to worry about any of it for a few days. Hope you all have had a lovely week! 

xoxo, ruthanne

1 comment: