13.5.12

dear momma.

dear momma.

I don't tell you nearly enough; but I love you.

I am so thankful to have you be my mom, of all the girls who coulda gotten you. I am lucky.

You are encouraging when I need it, you put me in my place when I need it, you say nothing when I need it. You do what I need.

That baffles me constatly.

You do what I need..and not only just what I need, but what all five of us need. How do you do that?

I don't know, and I won't know until I myself am a momma and get to share the struggles. But I want you to know it doesn't go unnoticed, and you certainly don't get overlooked. You are so special to all of us, and I am praying those four munchikins made sure to tell you they love you today, more than normal!

I love you momma - thank you for all that you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment