7.7.12

it's been a good day.


i'm sitting here, writing this, at my desk.

the basement is quiet; minus the occasional sounds I hear from dad and jacob working in the back yard.

it's cool, and peaceful. 

it's been a really good day, today. 

the sun was shining in my face when I woke this morning.

the kitty was more than willing to share some cuddles.

and I was joyful.

this morning at the meeting for the community fest the churches of the area are hosting next weekend, one of the ladies there quoted a verse from psalm 51.

it says [v.12] "restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit

i love that verse.

the day continued with an ice cream date with my lovely sister, and then playing music by the river. 

i love that girl. we've been so close for so long, that we can go weeks with no contact and pick right back up.

guess being friends for 10 years will do that to you.


God is good, amen?

2 comments:

  1. Ha I have that same journal! Lovely post, glad you had a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete