9.7.12

swap ads with me in august!



so. my 1 year blog birthday is coming up. july 13th, baby!



and as I thought of my first year blogging, I thought of how much fun meeting new people has been.

sponsoring other sites was one of the most fun things I did in the whole year. 

I spent a few months advertising my blog on the letter 4, and getting to know those ladies. man, they sure are sweet.

I sponsored a few other blogs, but that point aside, not every new blogger wants to cough up the $15 bucks for an itty bitty ad space for just one month. are ya with me?

so here's the deal. y'all know what an ad swap is. we swap ads. your button goes up on my site, and mine on yours. 


there will be:

one extra large ad space per month
two large ad spaces per month
four medium ad spaces per month
six small ad spaces per month

first come, first serve. feel free to sign up now! you can reserve your spot for the next month on the first of each month - so on august 1, you can reserve september, etc. 

to reserve your spot for august, or if you have any questions (or just want to chat!), email me at ruthannewithane[at]gmail[dot]com!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to try this with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just emailed you about swapping. Found ya through GFC blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower from the GFC Blog hop!!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete