18.7.12

lets play catch. [up, that is.]

Hello, hello friends. Wow. I can't believe it's been like a week since I posted. CRAZY.



I'm terrible, I know. but seriously, life has been insane.

first off... Wednesday (last week) was my parent's 20th anniversary! Holy cow, y'all! 20 years. bam. I love my parents and their love for each other. soooo inspiring.

speaking of my mom...she has a blog. y'all should go check it out. she's pretty great. 

back to Wednesday though... or the night before, rather....


Tuesday night, my sister got a concussion. and was sick all day wednesday. so my parents had to cancel their getaway. sooo sad. but, it's life, I guess. 


we had pizza for their dinner. fancy, I know.


I wrote a new song on Thursday evening. well, kind of. it's new, with the chorus of "nothing but the blood" - super excited about it.

Then...then came the weekend. Oh. MY GOSH GUYS.

That's a whole other post. Ha! You'll get it tomorrow afternoon :)

thanks, y'all for being patient with me as I work through this busy season. Between work and trying to enjoy summer, there really isn't much time. I'm trying though!

blessings, ruthanne

1 comment: