10.9.12

country girl + senior portraits.

driving iphone pic + snapseed basic editing
 if you haven't figured it out yet, I consider myself a 'country girl'....not because I'm from the south, because obviously I'm not...but because it's not too far from the truth. I may have grown up in the mountains, but what you see above is just 20 minutes from my house. and man is it gorgeous. 

we have dirt roads. lakes. rivers. cows. ranches. cowboy boots. jeans and plaid. we're a true western town, if you ask me...heck. we were a railroad city back in the day. anyway.

I'm getting my senior portraits done here (a little further down the road, but it looks the same) and I need some ideas for outfits. I want to do one classic vintage outfit, jeans and my cowgirl boots + some blouse, and then one more. ideas? if you feel so inclined...tweet me a polyvore or pinterest link...I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment