16.9.12

gone for my birthday road trip.

 
happy sunday, friends. :)
 
I turn 17 tomorrow...can you believe it? it's been over a year since I started this little blog, and man, have I changed. I won't dwell on that though, this is not the time for a nostalgic post.
 
Right now, I'm probably in the car with my crazy family headed south, for a little bit of a birthday road trip. We're off to Disneyland and Lego Land and all sorts of fun places. Exciting, isn't it?
 
I won't be posting for a few days...maybe I'll drop in once, but for the next 7 days, I have some fabulous guest posts lined up for you, dear readers of mine!
 
enjoy your day of rest!
 
xoxo,
Ruthanne

3 comments:

  1. Have a totally rockin' birthday, Ruthanne! I love that picture; birds are so cool when they sit on the wires like that... gah. awesome.
    Blessings!
    -Mel

    ReplyDelete