25.9.12

I'm baaaack. oh my goodness.


hey y'all! I'm home! well, technically I've been home for two days now...but I haven't been able to get my internet to work. and it's still giving me issues. boo.

annnnyway. I'll try and get that straightened out...but...how did you like the guest posts? I had one more for you, but never got to put it up because of some issues with hotel computers and yucky stuff. You'll get to read it eventually, though! I promise!

soooo. I have quite a lot to share with  you. Inspiration struck while I was away. it was pretty. 

I have some recap posts for you of my week. goals for myself before I turn 18 in a year..and some other stuff. you know me. probably only half of what I mentioned will actually be posted...

anywho. off to bed, I am. (Yoda got to me, peeps.)

goodnight, lovely friends.

p.s.
I got the new iphone 5...long story short, it's amazing. that photo up there? front camera. yep. front. camera. who knew...also. it's so light. I barely feel it in my hand. and thing. and just the greatest...ah!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Ruthanne! :)
    Oh, let me know when my gp goes up because...I kind of announced it on my blog, like, a while ago so... >.<
    Hope y'all had a great vacation!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete