16.9.11

birthday treasure hunting plans

today is my last day of being fifteen...ah, sigh. it only took me long enough...I swear. people have been thinking I'm 16 for two years. now I'm *this close* and it's really not that exciting...but oh well. it's a good excuse to do something that's pretty much amazing...antique shopping! eep! I know, so not a typical thing to do for your sixteenth birthday...but if I always did what was expected my blog would be totally boring and i'd have even less followers...ha. so I wanna show you what I'm on the hunt for, ready?

Vintage Pyrex - lots of vintage Pyrex. These are the specific pieces I am on the prowl for...

Vintage Pyrex Yellow Daisy Cinderella Bowl Set

    Pyrex Berry Bowl with Saucer Turquoise Band Design

Vtg 2 x Piece Pyrex Pink Daisy Covered Casserole Set with Lid. Two Qt Baking Dish. Style No's 575-B and 550-C. Flowers / Floral / Daisies.Vintage Pyrex Divided Dish in Perfect Condition

    Pyrex Gold Butterfly Cinderella Bowls Set of 3 Nesting from The Back part of the Basement    Vintage Red Primary Color Pyrex Refrigerator Dishes 

    Turquoise mod design Pyrex casserole dishVintage 1940s Pyrex Primary colors nesting mixing bowls 4 
      
There are a lot more things on my wishlist. But these are just the general items I would like - from Pyrex at least. I especially love the red refrigerator dishes...AH! And the Barbed Wire pattern? Must have.
    

Next item? Frames. I don't think I need to post pictures of those though...ha...

Also, vintage coke crates. LOVE.



I desperately want to do something like this someday. Either in my house or in my room now or something. It's amazing.

That's it, really. I'm of course gonna be looking for vintage Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys books, anything Strawberry Shortcake or Holly Hobbie, and vintage patterns && sewing notions.

I can't wait for tomorrow - solely because I get to go treasure hunting! 









No comments:

Post a Comment