22.9.11

weekday wanderings: indian summer


lets hit the road jack!

beauty.

the baby brother with his worm. for the record: i was the one who "caught" it. and then proceeded to wipe it's slime on James' shirt.

James and the little brother wrestling

the bestie being a dork. (yes, you are, but I love you...)

cowboy boots. cause no weekday wanderings post will ever be complete without them.

donut. with sprinkles. yes.

through the windshield (window, this time) shot. but I still love it.

&&

 I realize the lighting is terrible...but I love these two shots. singing country music (no, blasting it) is one of my favorite things to do with my best friends ♥

country music ♥

(this one was just too pretty and true to life in coloring to leave out...) it is all really that blue. indeed.

this  week has been beautiful. gorgeous temperatures. gorgeous lighting. gorgeous everything. Tuesday was spent at the lake, touring Ehrman Mansion with my homeschool group...and dude, that house is amazing. Seriously. But afterwards we (being me and all my friends on the field trip too) got to go swimming off the dock there, it was beautiful. Then after James, myself, Becca and Rachel, all went and got ice cream on the lake...to which I didn't take pictures of because we devoured it so quick. Oh, yeah. And the guy at the ice cream stand? he was from somewhere in Europe, and totally adorable...he started flirting with us girls and it was pretty funny...James was less than thrilled though. which made it all the more amusing! ha!

anyway. that is all the wandering I can do for this weekday.


No comments:

Post a Comment