19.3.12

home.

 

what I am about to say may cause some jealousy...

you may not want to be my friend after it...

though I hope that isn't the case.

this is my backyard.

literally. 

gorgeous, isn't it? 

oh, how I love my home.

the sweet blue skies. and the gorgeous frosty mornings.

the tall, eloquent trees that mark this part of california so boldly.

the beautiful mountains behind my house; and the pretty blue lake which you can't see as of now..

it's such a lovely place to call home.

I have been thinking lately, and I realized that I have lived in the same 10 square miles my entire life.

crazy, isn't that? 

ten square miles. all my life.

one house in particular for the past 12, almost 13 years. 

we moved in on christmas eve of '99. 

I told my mom the other day that my parents aren't allowed to move. 

ever.

they don't plan on it, thank goodness.

now, I did a "home" post...

 it's your turn. 

it doesn't have to be anything special.

don't feel like your home isn't cool enough to show. 

home is where the heart is; and means something special to each of us.

whether it's your hubby, and you're always moving around; so he's "home"...

or if it's a corner of your house, where you like to curl up with a good book and read for hours.

it could be the highway; you're always on the go and you love it.

home is wherever your heart lies.

so, if you just so happen to create a "home" post, share it with me!

or, feel free to send me an email, if you like.

·

really quick, though, before I hit "publish"...

I want to say how much all of you readers mean to me.

the ones who have been followers since the beginning, and the ones I have gained slowly over the past six months.

each and every one of you has a special place in my heart.

I love reading your sweet comments and emails; they make my day that much better each and every time.

hugs to you all! 

xoxo,
ruthanne

6 comments:

  1. well, i might just consider re-friending you if you let me move in with your fam. :)then we can ski together foreverrrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahh gorgeous photo and what an awesome background!!
    my home is always going to be seattle. there's something about that wonderful place that is a part of my heart and i just love that city. i can't wait to be home this spring and summer to enjoy that beautiful place! :)

    www.thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome post! i absolutely adore how grateful you are for your home:) i think i have to do a home post mighty soon too! --and i'm really excited to now be one of those followers;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A) I love your blog name (please tell me it's an Anne of Green Gables reference?)
    B) I am incredibly jealous of your backyard
    C) But I'll still be your friend!

    Visiting from the Networking Blog Hop and loving what I'm seeing.

    I'm a new follower and would love for you to stop by for a visit! : )

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing post :)
    I love snow!
    this photo is great!

    bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! If I got to see this everyday, I'd live outside. this stunning.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete