1.3.12

march photo a day.


people. this is happening.

you should participate - on your blog or instagram...

I'm going to be doing it! I successfully did January...and totally screwed up February, but...March will be different - so if you don't already follow me on instagram, my username is @ruthannabanana - seriously, we should have some fun with this! :)

but on another note....um, how is it already march 1st???? I mean really. it's kind of depressing...


BUT ANYWAY.

happy thursday, friends!!!! :)

If you end up doing this too - pleeeeeaaassseeeee let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. I have been failing SO bad at the march photo a day challenge already! Its horrible! haha BUT I just thought i would let you know I put you as one of my 7 favorite blogs to check out on my 7X7 blog award! Hope you dont mind :) AND I cant wait to start seeing your march photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always want to do these on instagram! I love following people who do :)

    ReplyDelete