22.3.12

mish mashed sort of post.

 

yesterday was one of the longest days of my life. 

okay, so maybe I'm being dramatic, but still.....

we headed off to reno for a field trip, which was pretty good, and then...

then....

then began the torture...

none of us, us being me and my four siblings, own funeral appropriate clothing. not for the kind of funeral we're going to be attending next weekend, at least...

so we had to go buy everyone a new outfit for the funeral. 

not too bad, if you only have two kids to shop for....

but there are five of us. all different ages, sizes, and we all have different preferences. oh my, it was an ordeal.

target, then tj maxx, then old navy...and lastly kohls...where we eventually found everything we needed for everyone and now need to take a ton of stuff back to the previously mentioned stores. 

have any of you seen the adorable lauren conrad collection at kohls? my oh my is it presh. so presh. 

anyway. it was a long day yesterday, for sure, but today will be a bit better. 

mister and his best friend are coming over to record (!!) later...and I am beyond stoked for that...

though we haven't decided which song to do yet...hmm...

if you have any suggestions, we'd love to have them! 

happy thursday, friends. I promise next week I will be more eventful with my postings. maybe a recipe or tutorial or something. hmm. 


xoxo, ruthanne

oooh! and ps. only 11 more followers till I reach a hundred? whaaaaaat??? people. this is craaaazyyyyyyyy. you are all so wonderful! ♥

1 comment:

  1. I think you should try singing the Christian song "All This Time" by Britt Nicole sometime. It's really pretty and I think it'd be a good fit for your voice. Have a nice rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete