1.6.12

Kickin' it in Alaska!

Well! I am in Alaska! I don't have any guest posts lined up for you, cause I'm lame about planning. But. I will try and get on here to post stuff - pictures and things for y'all. Here are a couple just from today...beautiful, isn't it?

For those who are curious.....These pictures were both taken on my iphone - I'm constantly blown away by the quality of iPhone pictures. The panoramic one was taken with the app Photosynth. Faaaaantastic app. And then I edited them with snapseed, which is probably the best photo editing app ever.

2 comments:

  1. Where are you in Alaksa? I live in North Pole. :)

    Hayley
    www.theiskras.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those photos are amazing, can't believe they're taken with just an iphone.
    Alaska looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete