29.6.12

post wisdom teeth surgery.

waiting for my doom. yeah. d.o.o.m. it was horrid. but I got pretty new purple headphones that made it better. :)

so you know how they tell you, after they put the iv in, that they're gonna count backwards from 10? and then you'll allegedly be out? well. the IV was put into my arm. I had laughing gas being forced through my lungs, and I was out. I remember the dr. saying "i'm going to cou..." and john mayer singing something about not going to LA anymore....and i was out. snazzy, no? I was pretty stoked. 

anyway. I got out of surgery and was a mess. I was bawling. so uncontrollably tearful. 

and I was that way on the drive home too.

and when we got home.

and when I went to bed.

stupid meds. (i hate crying, fyi. if you know me, you know I do everything I can to avoid it.)

but this is what i'm doing today. I finally feel semi-good enough to be me. 

and besides, any chance I get to make the babe a couple dresses from two vintage pillow cases and a vintage pattern, I'll take. 

I've enjoyed a frozen strawberry lemonade from Jamie and cuddles with the kitten.

yesterday, I exchanged who knows how many funny pictures with miss beka. in case you were unaware, we do this daily.

oh, and she just sent me this, like two seconds ago. it's pretty rad to have her as your best friend.

anyway. I've drawn a bit. something I haven't done in a loooong time. that was nice.

 
and my nails are all pretty :) love pretty nails, don't you? :)

anyway. I have some dresses to make and some more pain meds to take. 

happy friday! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment