12.6.12

the week was.




tuesday was happy: I was happy to be home to this.

wednesday was happier: I played this more and more. I missed my love.

thursday was beautiful: ali [the kids' nanny - she's one of my closest friends these days] and the kids and I went on a walk. it was lovely.

friday was musical again: I wrote a new song. 

saturday was exhausting: graduation for the homeschool group! and then three grad parties after. yes, I was one of those. a silly party hopper.

sunday was fun: I went to see snow white and the huntsman with taylor and her brother, dad, and a few friends. [read: ten friends]. that's wyatt, complaining about how much I post on instagram. so I instagrammed it ;)

monday was summer: beach day! end of the year homeschool beach bash first [top] and then Julia's 18th birthday after! [bottom] cute, huh? ;)

what did you do this week?

2 comments:

  1. lovely pics! I play the piano too---currently I'm trying to master Fur Elise. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little insight to your life! Its super sweet!!
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete