25.6.12

the weekend [& monday]

friday. my best friend is the coolest, isn't she?

saturday: cleaning. room is spotless and theater is ready for me to move in for a couple days. and thennnnn after cleaning I rewarded myself with this. a root beer float. yum much?

sunday was church and shopping. had a yummy salad at whole foods for lunch - so good!

I bought this pretty yellow Steve Madden purse at Tj Maxx - seriously, love that store. retail: $98 I got it for: $40 :)

and today I bought these gorgeous flats from target for $13. my goodness, probably the cutest shoes ever.

a few more things were purchased, but I'm pretty sure everyone following me on instagram is sick of my pictures..haha. hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I need to start shopping at TJMaxx more often, that purse is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Scrolling through your posts, and then I was like O.o I'm pretty sure I have that exact pair of shoes in a lovely blue color. Aren't they the nicest shoes ever?
    <3 Lydia

    http://formyownsatisfaction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete