29.2.12

the boat song by jj heller.

JJ Heller......have you heard the name? No? Oh. Well. You should be quite ashamed.

I've been a fan of this lady for about five years now...I sent her an email a while back before everyone else got to taste her talent and she is just such an amazing woman. She's an incredible musician too. Man, that girl.

Anyway. I love her music, she is crazy talented and has a voice that just kills me with it's awesomeness. I always tell people that I want to be like her someday...And JJ, if you just happen to read this...know how much of an inspiration you are to me! Musically and as a woman of God! It amazes me the things you do!

So here is her new music video for her song titled "The Boat Song"; shot start to finish in her living room and dining room. How cool is that? They did it all yesterday too. Um. Hellooooooo..

Watch it, be amazed, melt at it's adorableness...and yeah. Okay? Cool. :)



New favorite music video, legitimately. 

Obsessed.

That's all, for now... :)

oh! and here are a few of JJ's pages...

1 comment: