4.4.12

android instagrammers & april photo a day


it's april 4th already! man oh man. crazy, no?

and, instagram released an app for android users yesterday, so the IG network has like doubled in the past 30 hours....craaaaaaaaazy. any of you android users out there? if you want to follow me my username is @missruthanne :)

anyway. I've started april photo a day - and I'm hoping I can keep up with it this month. that no more family members die and create a huge un-desire to post and such...sounds good, yeah? yeah, I thought so...

anyway, it's wednesday already, I can't believe it...and I'm off to go write some music and sing some songs. 

have a happy day, lovely friends ♥

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that the app is now avail to all Droid users too!!! follow me!! @officialstinad

    ReplyDelete