16.4.12

the weekend: recap.


it snowed friday. it was gone by saturday morning....this silly weather is....well...silly.

I got to hang out with two of my favorite baby boys on friday night...my music pastor's birthday party was then, and I stole the two of them for a little bit....Jimmy is on the left and Payton is on the right :)


I made iced coffee and homemade whipped cream...in a can. yes. you can do that, no pun intended..


I spent a fair amount of time on daddy's iPad...working on my family history on ancestry.com. I got all the way back to the 16th century, almost!


worship was last night. little stressful, but nice none the less. I love my Jesus.


then I came home and made potato chips. just cause. they were delicious....


and then.....then I sat down with my guitar and piano and wrote a song. 

'twas a lovely weekend...how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment