2.4.12

back after a long little weekend.


oh, dear me.

I'm afraid it's been quite some time since I allowed myself to sit and write a post.

four days, actually.

my great grandpa's funeral was this past friday. my family and I went down a day early to help prepare everything, and ended up staying an extra night, saturday, to be with family. 

although the circumstances for which we were together were terrible and sad, the time we had was so precious.

the day of the funeral we had dinner together at leatherby's....a classic little ice cream/diner place. delicious. my cousin and I shared this:


gorgeous, isn't it? man. heaaaaaaaaven.

cousin nicole enjoyed it. can you tell?


we played dominoes in grandpa's honor:

-kendall and randy-

my cousin christian decided to post this picture on instagram, telling my followers he was handsome.


he was right, I know.

and many, many other lovely things took place. I am so grateful for my family, and what they mean to me.

3 comments:

  1. Aww family is so good. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures, great dessert and im sure tons of great memories.
    thinking of you and your family. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a sweet time! And LOOK AT THAT ICE CREAM!!! Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete