23.4.12

she's back! :) happy monday!

the above photo was taken with the app photosynth on.my.iphone. ummmmm - amazing, isn't it? 

anyway....

it's been said that I'm obsessed with Instagram.

this has been proven to be true. 

personally, I think  it's the best app ever created....it even outdoes the facebook and twitter apps...but I'm a hater of facebook most days and while I adore twitter...it's not pictures...so whatcha gonna do.

here is my week/weekend in instagrams :) 




1. leaving home // 2. addy eating ketchup // 3. the ocean breeze // 4.sunset // 5. no filter beach pic...used my glasses as a filter! // 6. the ocean // 7. strawberry hulk // 8. filleting dinner - yum! // 9. sunrise on the water - fishing! // 10. first time at pinkberry // 11. fish tacos // 12. my teensy crab friend, ned.

oh...and...do you see that gorgeous fish taco above? yeah. that one. with all the yumminess on it....I'm going to share that recipe later this week. It's probably one of my favorite meals EVER. legit. and soooooo easy to throw together!

hope you all had a fantastic weekend - I'll be getting some posts up soon with some exciting stuff in em! :)

xoxo, ruthanne

1 comment: