13.4.12

that time my cat thought i needed a mouse friend.


so. last night, right? yeah. last night.

I'm sitting on my bed. 

and I see my cat walk in the door. 

okay, so nothing abnormal here, right? no, nothing abnormal.

until she drops a live mouse on the ground and starts chasing it.

then we enter the realm of ab-normalcy.

I squealed. 

like, a lot. 

and then after they ran under my bed, I jumped off of it and onto a chair, thinking that was safer...

obviously I had had too many hot tamales.

anyway, I'm standing on this chair, clutching my phone, and I realize I could call my mother and beg her to send my daddy down to help me do something about this....mouse....

so I call mom. no answer. in my brain I'm dramatically thinking "NOOOOOOOOO!" in that deep slow-mo voice, ya know?

I call a second time and she answers. 

"mom. mom. mom, I neeeeeeeeeeed daddy....Ivy just brought a live mouse into my room and *squeals as it runs under my chair* and I neeed him to help me get rid of it...."

by now she is laughing. 

and I'm squealing even more because my cat has gotten her paws on it and is playing with it. 

like. toss-it-into-the-air-and-catch-it-like-a-juggling-ball playing with it.

the next forty-five minutes were spent chasing the little thing around my room, until we caught it. ew.

I didn't sleep till 2 am, needless to say.

annnnnnnyway. that was my thursday evening. pretty exciting, I know.

lets just be clear on one thing: I don't like mice in my room...

4 comments:

  1. hahah okay. if this was me i would have been scarred and sleeping on the couch for 10 nights. but on the plus side.. you look so amazingly gorgeous in that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may feel like celine outle you’re playing a real-life game of celine bag Twister celine handbagas the color wheel controls Celine Luggage toteyour wardrobe fate, but this dynamic celine outlet look is oh-so-wearable. Go all-out and wear Celine Tote this trend head-to-toe: Celine Shoulder Bags Pair a bright spring scarf, mint jeans, and Celine Pursea lovely lace top. And presto — you’re celine it bag color blocking!To add a little manolo blahnik outlet color to your table manolo blahnik shoes arrangements, try pastel-colored table runners. To save manolo blahnik online yourself time and money, forgo manolo blahnik shop expensive table runners from home good stores and make your own manolo blahnik bridalscarf runners. These are especially handy if you have a long or awkwardly sized table.You may feel like celine outle you’re playing a real-life game of celine bag Twister celine handbagas the color wheel controls Celine Luggage toteyour wardrobe fate, but this dynamic celine outlet look is oh-so-wearable. Go all-out and wear Celine Tote this trend head-to-toe: Celine Shoulder Bags Pair a bright spring scarf, mint jeans, and Celine Pursea lovely lace top. And presto — you’re celine it bag color blocking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE! I love mice. cutest things. xD

    ReplyDelete