9.1.13

another nancy drew case?

GUYS. I need help.

I'm contemplating ordering another Nancy Drew case for my phone..

For those of you who don't remember, this is what my current phone case looks like...

http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/92ae28640e7211e2a3361231380e7036_7.jpg

I ordered this when I first got my iPhone5...

now. See, I love it. A lot. But being the girl I am, I kinda want another book cover...

So. I am asking your opinion..

Should I get "The Secret in the Old Attic" or "The Ringmaster's Secret"?




The Ringmaster's Secret wouldn't be so dark in real life. I'd lighten it up a bit before making the case. But I love them both and I just can't decide...help!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the ring masters secret. I just like how those girls look although the girl in red looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Secret in the Old Attic...it looks more like Classic ND to me, just more "Nancy-ish" I suppose.

    ReplyDelete