18.1.13

cowgirl boots + trucks.


I've gone there, y'all. To the dark side. Where I have 80 million shoes to wear and I only ever wear my two pairs of cowgirl boots. sigh. It's a lovely thing, though, you see. I feel like it's me...totally me. I don't want to pretend to be some awesome, bad-youknowwhat cowgirl who wrangles horses and cows all day...that's not the point. The point is that they're cowgirl boots, and they kinda make the statement of "I've got this, I'm a big girl, and I really like that truck..." And they're super cute and give me an extra 2 inches of height...so win win win WIN! that's a quad win, y'all. WIN.

hehe. But seriously....do y'all know how many times a day my heart skips a beat when I see a pretty truck? Like a million. I took like four pictures of four very beautiful trucks today...my favorite? The cherry red F350, long bed, lifted...gosh. Gor.geous. 

Can we also please talk about how much I pray my future hubby is a handsome Jesus lovin (duh) guitar playin', truck drivin', boot wearin', baseball playin' cowboy? Like seriously. Imagine that for me. We'll make the cutest couple EVER. I really can't imagine marrying anyone who doesn't drive a truck...it's just so manly. But you know, the lord could totes change my heart...or just fulfill the desires of it. Either way...ha.

If you're familiar with country music, you realized about 2 second ago that the man I described is Scotty McCreery. Ahem. I can dream, right? He sure is one handsome man. Whew....

But...if you, future hubby, are reading this, in the future, and you're not a possessor of those cowboy qualities...I probably still love you, cause...you're my hubby...in the future. so yeah. muah...:)

Okay. to bed I go. To dream of cowboys and summer and sleep. While sleeping. Oh yeah.

hugs, sweet lovelies!

xoxo,
Ruthanne

2 comments:

  1. The boy of mine drives a truck. And he is kind of a small town all-american kinda country boy which makes me rather happy :)

    p.s. you need to email me sometime or something! I need to send you a few more emails updating you what is going on though. Hope to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes 100 times YES! You basically described the guy I hope to fall in love with too!

    ReplyDelete