4.1.13

meet rach.


Hey, y'all.

I'd like you to meet someone special.

Her name is Rachel.

We used to hate each other.

Now we're pretty much closer than we ever thought we could be.

And we like to shop. A lot.

We sometimes take her day off, Monday, to drink coffee and record music.

Sometimes we write music. Other days we watch Kate Hudson movies.

And then there's those days when we just laugh about how far we've come.

So, yeah. That's my Rach. She's pretty special. 

We went shopping on New Years Day. 

I bought new boots - pictures to come soon...and she bought her first pair of Miss Me jeans...eep!

We both spent too much money, I reckon...but hey.

It's after Christmas so it's okay, right?

O, and basically, you can totally tell our personalities and styles by our sunglasses.

Rachel: Oakley || Ruthanne: Steve Madden

Can you see it? 

She's cool. I'm classic. She wears black. I wear color. She likes vans. I like cowgirl boots. 

And she wears pink as often as I wear sweatshirts. Once in a blue moon.

It's great.

And one last thing..

She is one of the only people I know who knows about this blog..

And I don't even know how she found it!

But...she did. And I think it's pretty cool how she did.

Love you, pretty lady.

1 comment: