2.1.13

2013.

Oh, my word, friends. 2013 is upon us; how is this even possible?
 
I am so excited and so nervous for this year. I finish high school. I'm turning 18. I might be moving 2,000 miles away to go to school. It's crazy how fast 2012 went by.
 
I wanted to share with you a little bit of what I want to happen this year; not any new years resolutions, but just things I'm excited/praying for, or things I want to do, try, etc, in no particular order.
 
I can't wait to graduate.
I want to get better at guitar and piano.
I want to take singing lessons.
I want to save more money than I spend.
I want to love more.
I want to encourage others more.
I want to spend more time in the Word.
I want to sing alone more; sit alone in my room and just worship.
I want to take more photos of life.
And after I take them, I want to make them into a book.
I want to pour into young hearts.
I want to smile at strangers more.
I want to remember the weight my Father bore for my sins every day.
I want to write at least 26 songs.
I want to get to a place where I am comfortable sharing this blog with those in my life.
I want to volunteer at the senior center once or twice a month.
I want to pray for people more.
I want to make more healthy treats.
And stay active and healthy.
I want those I love to know that I love them.
I want to have a vintage soda shop 18th birthday party.
I want to spent less time on my phone and more with the people around me.
I want to take my sisters on dates.
I want to live a life that demonstrates His love.
 
I will add to this list, I'm sure, and with time, link posts that relate to each item.
 
I'm off to go work - I've spent 30+ hours nannying since last Thursday and have another 20 to finish this week out; so I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately! I'l announce the giveaway winner tonight, I promise!
 
xoxo, Ruthanne

2 comments:

  1. great list! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

    happy new year!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. All of it. I make resolutions but I won't be sharing all of them on the blog though I will share some. I just think I accomplish more when it is more kept to myself and I get to "surprise" people. Idk.

    This one on your list really stood out to me

    "I want to get to a place where I am comfortable sharing this blog with those in my life."

    I would love to do this but it scares me so much. I hope you can accomplish all these things and more, lady!

    ReplyDelete