8.1.13

that awkward moment...

So I was reading old blog posts the other day. And I found this one, here, and another one, here, about awkward moments. 

Basically, I laughed, and wondered why I haven't made it something I do more often.

Cause, you know, I'm kinda awkward sometimes. Or awkward things happen to me...a lot.

That being said, this should become a habit...y'all should tell me if you like it and we'll go from there...alright?

Perfect.

Here we gooooooo....!

that awkward moment...

when the aunt of the kid's you're watching all week tries to hint that you should get involved with her 18 year old son, and then when her sister, the mom of the kids you're watching, decided to feed it too.

awkward.

when you walk into a gas station, hand the cashier a $50 and he says, "is this hot off the press? did you just make it?" and when you answer, "um...no..." he says "well...if you did, I'd be your #1 buyer." yeah, um, okay dude. that. was.

awkward.

when you have a dream that you marry your best friend's older brother, and when you wake up, the first song that comes on your pandora Disney radio station is "a dream is a wish your heart makes."

awkward.

when pretty much every single house you babysit in over new years break, your dad did some form of work in. my thought while washing dishes: "GOSH. dad. WHY did you make the water so HOT." no lie. it's semi-

awkward.

when you eat garlic fries and you know, you just know you're going to have garlic breath for the next week. ew.

awkward.

when you manage to go all day not slipping on ice, and then you still don't slip in your friend's super slick driveway...and then you get home and bam. slip. right on your butt.

awkward.

when you go to congratulate and hug your "big brother" on getting on staff at the church, and totally jam his toe with your cowgirl boot. majorly

awkward.

when you and your best friend get your own private board on pinterest and by the end of day one, there are already over 50 pins. Today is day 2, and after the pinning spree I'm about to go on, we're going to break 100. yeah...kinda...

awkwardesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment