5.1.13

this is home.


I took this picture on my way to work last week. I cannot tell you how stunned I was by the beauty that surrounded me. I live here..people vacation here...and this is the creation of the lover of my soul...how can I ignore this amazing, beautiful, gorgeous landscape like I do so very often, simply because it's "normal"?

There is nothing "normal" about His creation.

It is all made with such detail...such intricate and complex detail.

Thanks, Lord, for the amazing reminder of your presence every day.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love looking at pictures of that area, with the trees and snow...but I also love being able to drive down the main road and see that sunflowers growing at the grass farm in January! Haha, but really, that is beautiful, and it is so, so easy to take such for granted, whether it is snowy beauty, or sunflowers. God always makes the most perfect masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete