16.1.13

six days.

It's been six days since I last posted.

Six freakin' days, y'all.

I don't know what happened...ugh.

I guess I've been really super tired and just not interested in sitting at the computer. 

It's been really freakin' cold lately. -18 the other day. I had frost on the inside of my car. Observe:
Told you. COLD.

I also crashed my car into a snowbank going down an icy hill at 10 MPH. Too fast, I guess. I'm totally fine, and so is my car, but that wasn't exactly fun. 

Then I yanked open my car door yesterday afternoon and completely banged my forehead, and now I have a great little bruise on my head. joy.

I also have been getting tutored in math, so that's contributing to my lack of interest in staring at the computer.

Meh. I hate math. So much.

But I think I'm going to be back now. I'm working on a free stuffed whale plushie pattern to share with y'all soon. I've made two so far and they.are.precious.

I also miss my best friend like crazy. We've face-timed so much these past two weeks. It's great to see her beautiful face so much, but really makes me miss her more. 

I will post more the rest of the week, I promise. But for now, I'm going to go and enjoy the rest of my afternoon...don't worry, I'll try and avoid hitting my head with car doors and snowbanks. 

xoxo, 
Ruthanne

No comments:

Post a Comment