18.10.11

apple hill: part one








Oh, lovely autumn days! This weekend we went to Apple Hill - a place we've been going since I was 2 and I can't imagine my fall being complete without it. It is a place about two hours away from me, where you can pick apples, and participate in the wonderful joys of fall! The drive is one of the best parts though. I'll post pictures of that later, I just wanted to get these pretties up :) 

Unfortunately, the crowds were worse than we had anticipated, so it wasn't quite the same as it used to be, but it was still a beautiful day. Normally we get to pick our own apples - this year it was funky, however. Anyway, hope you enjoy these pictures :)

xo,
Ruthanne

2 comments:

  1. Duuude, it's been a really long thyme since I've commented on one of your posts. O_o Haven't been on Blogger too much of late. In any event this post rocked. Apple Hill sounds a lot like this orchard we go to in the fall. <3 Lovely photos, as usual. ;)
    Love yah and have a stellar day!
    -Kate Sailor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Found you on FTLOB and you are a great photographer! I love your pictures on this post so much!

    ReplyDelete